Sonntag, 24. April 2016

My Freeform Crochet Coat!

I haven't posted anything for quite a while
as I've been pretty busy.
Online breaks are important to me
in times when so many things are
happening in the "real life".

The reason why you can see me
presenting my new coat on the beach
is that I've moved to Scotland
a couple of weeks ago!

Edinburgh is just such a beautiful
& open-minded place to live
& I already met many new crafty friends!

made by Dada Neon

With this coat I got rid of loads of unfinished projects
& scrumbles I've made over the last years
- I still have more than 400 left which is pretty good
because I'm also working on a even bigger
secret project! ;-)
It never gets  boring as long as you are a crocheter!

made by Dada Neon Crochet

I could only take one of my Nanas
with me to the ocean
but of course ALL of them have moved
to Scotland as well!

Dada Neon Crochet

I always find new doggie friends here
in Edinburgh to play with
but I'm also pretty sad
that my best doggie friend has recently
left us - Samson.
He has been the best nephew for me
you can imagine & it's just heart-breaking
that he had to leave his loving
grandma Barbara.
My future dog has to be a rottweiler,
hopefully it will be such a great cuddler
as Sam was.
Farewell Samson,
this world is missing you badly.


Some more coat pics...




...and here you can see Alex
wearing my coat!
Looks pretty awesome on him!

Dada Neon Crochet

While I was puzzling together this coat
Alex was so lovely to make some
scrumbles for this coat as well!
Here you can see 2 puzzle pieces he made
for my freeform coat!


Sooo, one last pic...

Dada Neon Crochet

I will try to post more often again
& I wish you a wonderful day with
many beautiful stitches!

Your friend Dada

7 Kommentare:

  1. Scotland? Wow, must have missed this! Enjoy! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Julia! This is absolutely gorgeous! I have also been taking a very long online break - it is as you say, sometimes we have to pay attention to "real" life!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I absolutely love this coat <3 Would you happen to have a pattern for this beauty that you would share with me? Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen